Are you HD movies enthusiast? Do you want to seamlessly enjoy streaming of audios and videos? Well, if the answer to these questions is in big yes, then we have got your back. Roku is the device for you that lets you stream videos or audios the way you fancy.
Before enjoying the Roku streaming, you need to have access of activated Roku account. If you want to activate your Roku streaming player or TV, you are advised to link to a Roku account by accessing roku.com/link.
This post will help you to troubleshoot issues that you might be experiencing during the Roku device linking process.
What are the issues while linking a Roku device?
If you are experiencing the same issue while entering Roku activation code then we suggest you to go with the steps given below.
- Grab your TV remote.
- Push the star button.
- Click on get a new code.
- Once you see a new activation code for Roku on your device’s home screen, go back to the website and enter the code again.
Have you entered the Roku com link code correctly but your Roku streaming device is still not working? Then you have to read this first:
Usually, the device takes some time to get activated. So, we insist you to have patience. If the problem continues to persists, then
- Make sure that you have followed all the steps carefully in sequence while setting up Roku.
- If you see a “Error 001” message on your Roku home screen then it means that your device is not connected to your home WiFi network. So, in this case, make sure that you have plugged in your Roku device within reach of your WiFi router or broadband modem.
- Also, ensure that your devices (modem or router) are placed openly and throwing live and active WiFi signals.
- You also have to make sure that your router and the modem are up-to-date with the latest firmware version.
For more details, ask our technical department for Roku support.
Once you have resolved the issue related to your Roku device, you can take a step forward to activate it.
How to activate a Roku streaming player or device?
- Connect your Roku streaming device to the internet.
- Download the new software.
- After that, your Roku device will show a new Roku link code.
- Now, visit the roku.com/link website.
- Enter the link code carefully and click on Submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully prior to going back. Else, your Roku device will not be activated.
- The instructions given on the website will help you to create a valid Roku account or log in to your existing Roku account.
- Now, you will be prompted to provide a payment method after creating a Roku account.
- Once you have completed the activation process successfully, your Roku streaming device will be ready to use.
If you still face issues after following the above-mentioned steps, then feel free to call our professionals anytime at our Roku support number (toll-free) 1-855-795-5955. Our technical experts are 24×7 available to help you and resolve issues instantly in case you got stuck at any step.