Roku Streaming Stick+ | 4K/HDR/HD Streaming Player
Roku Streaming stick plus provides you access over 500 channels of entertainment with UHD resolution and HDR 10 support. Its sleek design and small size make it compatible even to wall mounted TV sets. HDR10 support assure vivid color quality and detailed picturesque of the UHD content.
Roku streaming stick plus is connected via HDMI and enhance your viewing experience with UHD 4K content. After plugged in to the TV’s HDMI port, it will connect to the Internet with its built-in Wireless receiver. Thereafter you can control it via the included remote or the Roku application for Android and iOS smart devices.
What Makes Roku Streaming Stick Your Best Streaming Player
Enhanced Wireless Connectivity
The advanced inbuilt wireless receiver is capable for receiving signals even in the rooms far aware from router. Hence providing a smooth streaming experience without any lag.
The Streaming stick plus is engineered to deliver lag-free smooth HD, 4K UHD and HDR streaming with the compatible TV sets.
Sleek & Portable Design
Apart from its compact size and portable design, Roku streaming stick plus is fully portable. You can use it anywhere you want, provided that you have the internet, remote and power supply.
Brilliant Picture Quality
Whether it is 1080p, 4K or 4K HDR, you always get the optimized picture quality as per your TV display with enhanced details and vivid color.
Roku Streaming Stick Plus Setup
Roku Streaming Stick plus is compatible with HD/4K and 4K UHD HDR. It comes with an advanced remote control that have power buttons, TV volume controls and voice search. Now we are going to summarize its setup procedure.
Setting up Roku streaming stick plus is a piece of cake. It is as simple as connect it to TV and Internet and start enjoying. Given below are the detailed steps for installing and activating Roku streaming plus:
- First make sure that your TV set is HDMI compatible with functional HDMI ports.
- Connect the Roku streaming stick to the HDMI port of your TV set.
- For 4K or 4K HDR streaming, make sure the selected port is HDMI 2.0 supporting HDCP 2.2.
- If the space is congested, use the HDMI extender cable.
- Connect the power supply to the streaming player.
- Turn on your TV and let quick start guide appears on the screen.
- Select the input HDMI port as the input channel.
- Now Roku logo will appear on your screen.
- Select your preferred language.
- Connect Roku Ultra to your wireless network.
- Adjust display with the given options.
- Create you Roku account.
- Activate your device using Roku.com/link.
- Your Roku streaming plus is all set to use now.
For more information or any queries, get in touch with the experts at 1-855-795-5955.