Roku Link Code
Roku Link Code is the code used to activate Roku account to start enjoying on-demand streaming. This code has a crucial role in authenticating Roku. It is a unique code that is provided to streamers to activate Roku. Using the code, you can subscribe to the various Roku channels. Some of these channels may require extra fees, and hence can ask for your master card information and Roku link code from TV.
Where to Generate Roku Link Code
You can get link code easily by following the steps given below:
- Link the Roku Player to a compatible TV using the HDMI.
- Connect the device to the power outlet.
- In case you see a red light, it indicates that the player is not getting enough power supply.
- Switch the player to a reliable wall plug.
- Make sure that the batteries remain intact in your Roku remote.
- Now turn on your TV as well as the Roku device.
- Press the ON button of the remote.
- Select your preferred language from the list.
- Link your player to the internet connection to generate the link code.
- After the completion of the above steps, you will see the Roku activation code on your TV.
You need to enter this Roku link code from TV to roku.com/link. That’s how you can generate the Roku code. If still you have any issue, feel free to contact our activation experts on toll-free 1-855-795-5955 to get quick fixes of all your troubles.
Roku Account Activation
Make sure to have a valid Roku account for using the streaming device. On the off chance if you don’t have an account, create a new one. After the Roku account has been created successfully, the further need is to activate Roku through link code. Here are steps to do so:
- Power on a computer or laptop and connect it to the Internet.
- Open any available web browser and type the default web URL in the address bar.
- At the point when the web page opens, enter the Roku link code from TV in the prompted box.
- Sign in to your account by providing your name, email ID and password.
- Verify that it is your account.
- Choose a payment method – (master card or PayPal) you like.
- Provide your credit card details – number and the expiration date.
- Likewise, you can buy channels for Roku player after you enter activation code for Roku.
- After the channels have been added to your account, you can enjoy your favorite videos, audios or movies on your TV set.
After providing Roku link code from TV, Roku will refresh itself after some time. So hang tight for a couple of minutes prior to start using it. On the off chance you go over any issues while activating your Roku, just call on 1-855-795-5955 and approach our expert technicians for instant help.
Stream AVI Roku
Now, your Roku device is activated effectively. Hence you can stream AVI Roku. AVI stands for Audio Video Interleaved. An AVI file is a sound and motion picture file based on Resource Interchange File Format (RIFF). An AVI file is intended for storing both audio and video data in a single file.
But does Roku TV play AVI?
Roku without any doubt, is the most famous media player to stream videos on your TV. You can pick various channels according to your choice. However, the only limitation of Roku is that the range of supported media file formats isn’t wide enough. The Roku supported formats includes MKV (H.264), MP3, AAC, PNG, JPG and MP4 (H.264). Thus, Roku can’t play the AVI files. But there isn’t any way to make Roku TV play AVI? Of course, there is. The solution is media converter. You can use Roku AVI converter to play AVI files on your streaming device. To know how to do as such, converse with our professionals on toll-free 1-855-795-5955. They will fix all your Roku-related issues in almost no time.