Roku HD 1080p Streaming Stick Player with Voice Remote
Roku HD streaming player is your one stop shop for streaming Hulu, Netflix and 3,000 other channels directly to your TV. It boasts a powerful quad-core processor with fast dual-band wireless receiver. With this receiver, it provides eight times more processing power than its previous models.
It’s an easy to install and operate media player. With the included remote you can operate the player on your voice commands. With which you can switch your favorite channel or movie effortlessly & on the go.
Roku HD streaming player’s light weight and compact size make it compatible with all TV sets. Provided that, the TV should have the HDMI ports. Not only this, this amazing media player is fully portable. This helps you to never miss your favorite show even if you’re traveling.
Roku HD streaming Player Key Features
High Definition Picture Quality
Experience1080p HD 4K ultra HD, and HDR picture quality with Roku HD streaming player on compatible TV sets.
Vast Content Library
With Roku HD player, you get access to 100,000+ movies, TV episodes available online.
Enhanced Wireless Connectivity
Roku HD player has 802.11ac dual band MIMO advanced wireless receiver. This receiver provides enhanced wireless connectivity even if your TV is far away from router.
Advanced Voice Remote
Now search your favorite shows or movies on your voice command. With Roku HD player you get the advanced voice remote with TV power and volume buttons.
Installation and Activate Roku HD Streaming Player
For the installation, you need a compatible TV set with working HDMI port, working home Wi-Fi, SSID and the password and Roku HD player kit (power adapter, player and remote.)
Steps given below are your guide for the hassle-free Roku installation and activation:
- Plug the player to the HDMI port of the compatible TV set.
- In case you are looking for 4K or 4K HDR streaming, make sure that the HDMI
- port is compatible with HDCP 2.2 standard.
- If you are unable to connect the player due to congested space, use the HDMI extender cable.
- Using the HDMI extender cable also help in avoiding heat-up of the device.
- Now connect the power cable to the player and to the power plug.
- Turn on your TV and select the input channel.
- The input channel is the HDMI port to which you have connected the Roku HD player.
- Let the Roku logo appears on your screen and then select your preferred language.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Roku to the Internet.
- Type in your Wi-Fi password when prompted.
- Activate your device by linking it to your Roku account using Rokucom/link.
- If you don’t have a Roku account, create a new one.
- Start streaming with your Roku HD streaming media player.
Note: You must follow the given steps in the exact order as they are provided. For any sort of assistance or queries, interact with the experts at 1-855-795-5955.