Once you are done with Roku setup and activation, it’s time to start adding channels to binge-watch your favorite shows. The enormous collection of Roku channels is categorized into two sections – paid and free. Select and pay for only channels you like, isn’t it great? Well, it is!
The major channels on Roku are TNT, TBS, Vudu, Netflix and YouTube. Drama and sports fanatics like to watch TNT on Roku, whereas users having a taste of comic genre go for TBS on Roku. Here, you will get complete guidance on how to add your favorite channels on Roku streaming player. This page also covers relevant troubleshooting tips to help you out if you come across any issue during Roku channel activation.
Netflix on Roku
Watch movies and TV shows recommended only for you with Netflix on Roku. It allows you to enjoy documentaries, movies and award-winning Netflix original series. Netflix even lets you set parental controls. After Netflix Roku activate, you can enable subtitles, alternate audio as well as closed captions for your movies and TV shows.
How to Get Netflix on Roku?
- Power up your Roku device.
- Go to Roku Channel Store.
- Find Netflix and select ‘Add Channel’ option.
- After that, open the Netflix activation page.
- Now, walk through on-screen instructions and activate Netflix streaming service on Roku.
Netflix on Roku not Working?
Getting problems with Netflix on Roku such as Netflix won’t load on Roku or Netflix stuck on loading screen TV? If yes, we’ve got you covered. This section provides you with troubleshooting tips to fix Netflix Roku errors.
- Restart your Roku streaming device.
- Check your Roku device’s network settings and make sure that it is connected.
- Check your Netflix account to ensure your subscription renewed properly.
- Update your Netflix Roku app.
- If still Netflix not working on Roku, re-download the Netflix app.
These steps might fix your Netflix issues on Roku. In case the issue still persists, get in touch with our skilled technicians at 1-855-795-5955.
YouTube on Roku
YouTube is a one-stop shop for your entertainment needs. It has everything, from a playlist of music videos to your favorite comedy hits. However, for the best YouTube experience, you have to add and activate YouTube on Roku. After that, you will have full access to all your playlists, favorite videos, subscribed channels, Watch Later videos as well as a history of videos that you’ve watched within the YouTube Roku app.
Let’s learn how to get YouTube on Roku.
YouTube Roku Activation | How to Add YouTube on Roku
Adding YouTube to the list of Roku TV channels is very simple. Here are the steps for YouTube Roku activation:
- Make sure that your Roku streaming device is powered up.
- Find YouTube channel via the Roku Search option.
- Click on Add Channel button.
- Once done, sign in to your YouTube account.
- Access the YouTube Roku activation web page.
- Follow on-screen steps to complete the activation process.
Now, you can enjoy watching YouTube on Roku. If you come across any sort of issue while activating YouTube for Roku, take immediate help from our experts.
Screen Lagging while Playing YouTube Videos?
The most common issue that Roku users face while playing YouTube videos is screen lagging. When users press any key while playing a video, the Roku device starts showing errors. To fix such errors, consider the following steps:
- Make sure that your Roku device is connected to WiFi.
- Go to Roku home screen.
- Select the Display Type option.
- Change the display resolution for YouTube on Roku.
In case your Roku continues to show errors, try some advanced troubleshooting steps to fix ‘YouTube not working on Roku’.
- Restart your Roku media player.
- Power on your TV.
- Navigate to Channel Store.
- Add YouTube channel to your Roku.
- Set the display resolution to default.
Now, you should be able to play YouTube videos on Roku. However, if you are still facing the same issue, contact our technical support team now.
TNT on Roku
With TNT on Roku, it has become extremely easy to watch full episodes, movies and live sports without any hassle. Simply activate the TNT app on Roku and enjoy the TNT originals you like, such as
- Good Behavior
- Animal Kingdom
- The Alienist, etc.
In addition to that, you can even catch award-shows, live sports as well as blockbuster movies on any screen.
However, to take the leverage of all these excellent shows, you need to go through the TNT Roku activate process. Wondering how to activate and watch TNT on Roku? Here’s the answer!
Activate TNT on Roku
In order to get this amazing channel on your streaming device, you need to access tntdrama.com/activate Roku web address. Here are the complete steps for TNT activation:
- Power up your Roku streaming device.
- Log in to your Roku account.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Next, search for TNT on Roku.
- Once found, install it on your media player.
- Now, go to tntdrama.com/activate Roku web-based page.
- Go with the on-screen instructions to complete the channel activation.
That’s how you can activate Turner Network Television (TNT) on your Roku streaming device. If you find any difficulty during TNT activation on Roku, don’t hesitate to contact our highly-experienced and knowledgeable experts.
TBS on Roku
TBS is also one of the most popular Roku channels. More than eighty million households have provided a place for TBS in their TV subscription. With TBS on Roku, you can enjoy comedy hits like Family Guy and Friends, and The Big Bang Theory. Apart from the comedy hits, you can watch TBS shows, such as The Detour, The King of Queens, Drop the Mic, and The Guest Book as well as blockbuster movies like Bad Words, Horrible Bosses, Old School, The Five-year Engagement, and much more. You can activate the TBS channel via tbs.com/activate Roku web page.
In order to get TBS app on Roku, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your Roku streaming device.
- Navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- Enter TBS into the search bar.
- Once found, add it to your streaming device.
- Now, access tbs.com/activate Roku web page.
- Follow the on-screen steps and activate TBS for Roku.
In this way, you can activate and watch TBS on Roku. If you come across any issue, feel free to contact our experts at 1-855-795-5955.
Vudu on Roku
Movie fanatics rejoice! Vudu’s free streaming service is now available on Roku devices. Vudu on Roku offers thousands of independent TV shows and movies, new releases as well as Hollywood classics. With Vudu Roku app, you can browse and filter titles by genre, release date, name, top picks, and MPAA rating.
The activation of Vudu is quite easy. Just follow these steps and you are done.
- Access the Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Search Vudu.
- From the search results, select the Add Channel option.
- Afterward, open the Vudu activation page.
- Now, follow the instructions given on the screen and complete Vudu activation.
Once done, you can watch Vudu on Roku without any interruption. If Vudu on Roku not working even after following the aforementioned steps , call our veteran experts now and make the channel work within minutes.